Thursday, February 21, 2013

Flip Book

I'm guessing this worked. Making my flip book was actually way easier than I thought it would be. It took me about two hours. I've made flip books before but they were the dinky little bouncing ball flip books but for Art and Technology, I wanted to push my limits a little further.

I enjoyed how my flip book came out. It gave me a little trouble when it came to passing the ball between players but other than that, it was pretty simple.

If I could change anything, I would use different paper because as you can see, this paper doesn't flip too well. Also, I think I would do something harder. I wanted to do a duel between people but I didn't have enough room on the page to. A lot of people made their flip books on the long side of the book but unfortunately, I was pushed to the corner of the page.

I liked this assignment a lot. I thought it was one of the more fun assignments. I feel like doing a flip book is the equivalent to making a stop action video. You do it bits my bits and it makes one big creation in the end. All in all, I loved the flip book project. I would definitely change some factors but I am proud of the outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment