Sunday, February 17, 2013

A Capella Coldplay

Okay, I have to blog about this. One day in class we watched a video of a guy doing an A Capella version of Coldplay's Paradise.

By far one of the sickest things I have ever seen. When I think of A Capella, I think of someone simply singing without any music in the background and the only music is the words that they are singing. But this guy made an entire song, with background music and everything, just using his voice. I had no idea that was possible. He made a violin, piano, drums and guitar just by using his voice and recording each of them separately and bringing them all together in the end. This video was amazing. Even the editing that he did so that there were 20 of him in the video amazed me. This video alone opened my eyes to everything that you can do with your voice. Talent doesn't even begin to describe what this guy had.

I shared this video on my facebook and my friends all thought it was nuts. I love watching it. I like this version more than the actual version. I cannot wait to watch more of his videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment