Monday, April 29, 2013

Forgot to blog this on Saturday

So as I was starting to get my concept together and plan it out, I get a call from my family (again) about how "I'm ruining my life and shouldn't major in anything that has to do with art because art isn't hard, I won't get far and it is worthless."

When Professor Steinhardt gave us the question, "what do you hate?" My answer was "unsupportive families," and this is exactly why.

Is this project pissing me off? Hell fucking yes it is because all it does is make me think about how my family is filled with unsupportive assholes.

However, this project is helping me get my anger out about this. It's helping me realize that I can do whatever the fuck I want and be what I want and do great things as long as I try hard enough.

So, thank you professor for assigning this project. It's helped me.

I'm obviously not done it yet and I'm going to get my mind going again tomorrow after class. I'm still struggling with the music portion but I'll worry about that later.

Rant/Vent over.

No comments:

Post a Comment