Monday, April 8, 2013

Alright.

I have absolutely no idea why my video isn't posting. I will bring in my laptop tomorrow to class. 

For my project, I went up to random people in Vaughn's common room and pretended to have a mental disorder. I did this because I wanted to know what people's reactions would be to someone who obviously cannot control their actions. Most of the people that I came in contact with were rude and inconsiderate which makes me sad mainly because they would actually react this way to someone who was mentally disabled.

This connects to technology because there are so many cures, medicines and "attitude adjusting" pills in the world but none of them really help. They either make the person worse or not like themselves at all. Then that person feels different, rejected and aware of their problem. It's 2013 and I almost feel like science and technology has gotten nowhere when it comes to mental disabilities. 


No comments:

Post a Comment